Tuesday, December 12, 2006
i wake up every morning wondering what would my day be like.... well...i always do the same routine everyday.... first i wake up and walk to the bathroom....then i go to my grandparents' house....then i will do my work and i will help my grandma cook lunch... every day i will hope my grandpa will teach me how to make something.... like build a iguanna trap or something exciting.... but he does not do that nowadays...after that i will go read my book... then i will watch tv.... sometimes i sit on the swing.... staring at the blue sky.... hahahahha....my grandma will say that i am crazy.....well i have nothing to do..... hhahahaha .... my sister keeps saying that i spend very little time with her everyday when she over heard me telling my grandpa that i will be going to gurney on friday.... i was like "hello??? i spend everyday with you at home.... can't i spend some time with my friends??" she kept quiet....for the first time... surprisingly... haiz...
Because you love me for who I am. 10:40 PM.
-the rants and ramblings of a young adult at the beginning of a journey of a lifetime.
nineteen this year.
Loves: God. shopping.dancing.
Thoughts to live by
▪ Because God created us to live and live we shall.
▪ Because God loves us for who we are.
▪ No one loves us the way God does.
▪ And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might-Deuteronomy 6:5
▪ A loving heart is the truest wisdom -Charles Dickens