Friday, February 09, 2007
ok......here is a true story of a friend of mine...... well....names have been changed...obviously and i already have her permission to post her story here.....
y is a guy. w and x are two girls from the same school. they both share the same interest in that guy. recently, things have happened and w has been feeling miserable about it, hoping things will change for the better. she even cried for days. x had no idea that W like the same guy as her. well.....when W found out, she gave it a lot of thought..... she tried to forget about Y but she couldn't. As she treated X badly in the past, W decided to give in, knowing she would be miserable about it. W thinks that it is her punishment for treating X so badly last time..... although W has changed over the years, she still kept the guilt inside of her. Y has no idea that X likes him. .....should W give in???
Because you love me for who I am. 3:39 AM.
-the rants and ramblings of a young adult at the beginning of a journey of a lifetime.
nineteen this year.
Loves: God. shopping.dancing.
Thoughts to live by
▪ Because God created us to live and live we shall.
▪ Because God loves us for who we are.
▪ No one loves us the way God does.
▪ And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might-Deuteronomy 6:5
▪ A loving heart is the truest wisdom -Charles Dickens