i left something somewhere a few nights ago. i forgot where i put it. i drew a picture of it yesterday but i gave it away. it doesn't mean anything to me but why am i feeling guilty of giving it away? i drew that picture so hard. today, had aerobics. sang along with chihuahua. what a boring life. then when we went back to class, i had to do some homework. that's all for school life. after school i rushed like a mad girl to the library. i was just told that got library duty. i am not myself these few days. i dunno why. my mind is going haywire. stress? maybe. i have no idea. i have no idea what have i been doing the past few days either. haha. when i go to school i feel happy because i have my friends to laugh with me. this morning, before aerobics, we talked about last night's pck. so funny. vj utt is cute. i dunno why i am saying this. ahaha. i sound crazy don't i. this is getting scary. no it isn't. anyway. gtg. got homework. bye.
Because you love me for who I am. 2:37 AM.
-the rants and ramblings of a young adult at the beginning of a journey of a lifetime.
nineteen this year.
Loves: God. shopping.dancing.
Thoughts to live by
▪ Because God created us to live and live we shall.
▪ Because God loves us for who we are.
▪ No one loves us the way God does.
▪ And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might-Deuteronomy 6:5
▪ A loving heart is the truest wisdom -Charles Dickens