so what's up? i haven't been posting for a while now because i am busy doing homework and mostly cheerleading...hahah...sports day is over though... haih... got third for cheerleading... not bad...well, now i am sick. i had fever for four days and i have cough. sad huh? well, the only time when i laughed was when i called my friend and talked to her on the phone. we laughed about everything. but after that it was back to being miserable for me. sunday afternoon, i felt dizzy and had the urge to throw up. it was dead uncomfortable.... am still having it now.... everytime i wanted to throw up... nothing comes out... gee.. i never ever wanna get sick ever again.
Because you love me for who I am. 3:06 AM.
-the rants and ramblings of a young adult at the beginning of a journey of a lifetime.
nineteen this year.
Loves: God. shopping.dancing.
Thoughts to live by
▪ Because God created us to live and live we shall.
▪ Because God loves us for who we are.
▪ No one loves us the way God does.
▪ And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might-Deuteronomy 6:5
▪ A loving heart is the truest wisdom -Charles Dickens