i haven't been updating my blog for ages!!! i certainly can say since the 1900. haha! exaggerating much! well, life goes on no matter what. this year has been a tough year for me, at least. spm and stuff like that. just had teacher's day on friday. there is nothing much that i can say for now. can't think of anything to say! ooh! had choir exam today.. this afternoon and i was so nervous. afraid that i make mistakes and go off pitch. well, it is over now. then i have choral fest this weekend. busy for holiday! but it is fun being busy. at least i can refrain from being a couch potato. haha. so i'll leave it hanging here. will be back to update soon... i hope!
p/s: here are pictures that we took in school ages ago but i am updating it now
after canteen day!!! man we had fun! sorry i stole it from you , jiap
friends. they stick by your side through thick or thin and through your ups and downs.
Because you love me for who I am. 6:01 AM.
-the rants and ramblings of a young adult at the beginning of a journey of a lifetime.
nineteen this year.
Loves: God. shopping.dancing.
Thoughts to live by
▪ Because God created us to live and live we shall.
▪ Because God loves us for who we are.
▪ No one loves us the way God does.
▪ And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might-Deuteronomy 6:5
▪ A loving heart is the truest wisdom -Charles Dickens