<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d36833396\x26blogName\x3d-%5BThOuGhTs+oF+My+oWn%5D-\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://immortalised-memories.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://immortalised-memories.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3797044929322087427', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, May 28, 2009







My birthday was like a week ago. well, Fione wanted me to post the picture of the present
that she gave me,here..
Well, we went to have lunch at Nando's.
After that I went to Parkson to look for the diary/notebook that i liked.
but it wasn't there anymore...
*sighs but brushes off the feeling when i saw the Green Pan advertisment
I got fascinated by the Green Pan ever since they advertised in on AFC (asian food channel)
I didn't know that Parkson had it.
Well, out of fascination I took one and flipped the pan to look at the price.
Lets just say that I put the pan back on the shelve and walked off with a stunned look on my face.
haha.. then i got fascinated by forks and spoons...
I didn't even realise that i lost Fione and Viityaa.
ahaha
They found me lingering around the crockery section.
*fast forward*

If you wanna know more about what happened in between... refer to the post made
on the 21st of May..

Anyway, we were choosing donuts in Big Apple and then ...
Fione: Hey you got pad arh? I think my period came.
Vanessa: No wor.. Are you sure?
Fione: I think so. Coz i have stomach ache. I think my car got pad.. come give me my keys!
Vanessa: *rummages through bag for keys*
Fione: *grabs keys and runs*
*continued choosing donuts*
When i was eating donuts with Viityaa... Fione came up behind me and handed me a box!
with a ribbon on top saying 'happy birthday
Vanessa: FIONE ARH!!! You didn't have to get me anything
Fione: JUST OPEN IT
Vanessa: *opens the box and eyes sparkle like a little girl
Fione arh.. awwwww!!! THANK YOU!!
*hugs*

she didn't only get me the small diary/notebook.. she got me the bigger version as well..
there was a card and Penelope (a pony on crocs... Fione and I named it)
she is seriously one of the best friends that i'll ever have.
No.. i didn't forget... Erwyn gave me something very personal on sunday..
the sunday before my birthday... I'll treasure it for life. =)

Those were the best birthday presents that I'll ever have!
these presents and with those wishes from my friends...
made my birthday a memorable one! thank you!

here is the picture:



see penelope at the side?? ahha


the birthday card. =)


Because you love me for who I am. 7:07 PM.

Profile

NAME
javascript:void(0) About: Vanessa =) -the rants and ramblings of a young adult at the beginning of a journey of a lifetime. nineteen this year. Loves: God. shopping.dancing. chocolate.muffins.cookies. sushi.bags.shoes. ice cream.storybooks.
weSPEAK

Recommended: cbox, shoutmix.


get one from cbox!
Thoughts to live by
▪ Because God created us to live and live we shall. ▪ Because God loves us for who we are. ▪ No one loves us the way God does. ▪ And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might-Deuteronomy 6:5 ▪ A loving heart is the truest wisdom -Charles Dickens
Exits
Adelyn Jiaps Gwen Lara Ben Michelle Junie Sofia Carmen Adam Geraldine Isaac Emily
Archives
October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 December 2007 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 June 2010 November 2010
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com